Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Busy bee

Well, Sean has been either at work or under the house for the last couple weeks. He's trying to get the crawl space insulated before the cold weather hits and once he got working down there one project turned into several. But he's made a lot of progress. The old, ratty, useless insulation has been removed, a few wiring/pipe issues have been taken care of, the rotten support posts have been replaced and the pipes have been insulated. Not too bad in my opinion.
All that's left is to put vapor barrier down on the floor and put insulation up, which a friend has very kindly offered to help with. I confess that there isn't really a point to this post other than to brag about my husband, but I think he deserves it. After the supper dishes are cleared away I generally feel like my work for the day is done. I don't think I'd be too eager to crawl under the house to work after I just got done my other job.
But I'm sure glad he doesn't feel the same way. It'd be a cold winter if he did :)

1 comment:

Aron said...

Yeah, that is pretty industrious. Heh, one project or task usually turns into several. <><