Friday, March 28, 2008

Volleyball is fun. Mostly.

On Wednesday night Sean's sister was kind enough to babysit Simeon so we could go to sports night at the church. Sean's been going once in a while but it was my first night and I was pretty excited because I've always loved sports and games even though I'm not the best athlete (at all!). Anyway, we had a great time playing volleyball but at the end of the night my arms were pretty red and I knew that I would have a few red spots where the capillaries had broken. Fairly routine for me when I haven't played in a while. What I didn't expect was this:
Today all the red spots have turned a lovely shade of green and the bruise on my thumb has extended around the back. So basically.....here's hoping we play basketball next week. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ruth.
I get a few bruises when I play-mostly from falling on my tail--but...wow. <><