Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I know, I know. But not only have I been too busy to post things, I've also been too busy to take any pictures. After some threatening emails, however, here's a couple things I scrounged up. Merry Christmas to You.

Update: Simeon is standing now. Heartily refuses to take a step, but he can stand for quite some time:)

Last week we went skating at Harbour Station with his godparents Kevin and Angelique. While Kevin was at the helm of Simeon's sled I shot a bit of video before hitting the wall (keep your head up in the corner).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words! <><

Anonymous said...

That's adorable--his standing I mean. Well, the video too, but I already said that. :) Perhaps some of him opening his presents or decorating the tree? Merry Christmas, guys. Love and hugs. <><

In another land said...

Threats! And so near the Christmas season - ha - well, whatever it took, glad to see more of our littlest angel. - Gr'Auntie