Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Interlude

I just want to say, while you're waiting for more pictures of Simeon (which I can only assume is how you pass your time these days), that I dropped the ball on something. A few days ago I added the link in the upper right-hand corner, "Best of Yemeni Cricket." However, in a moment of profound mental oblivion, upon creating that page I accidentally omitted some very important images. They were discovered today and added on to the bottom of the page. All this to say that the "Best Of" collection is a lot better now. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such things happen. No biggie. I certainly enjoyed the "Best of" page. Been hoping that you guys would do something like that. And I even saw a few pics there that I do not recall seeing on the orginal Yemeni Cricket site. Cool. <><