Thursday, April 24, 2008

Grey skies are gonna clear up

It's rather dreary outside today - but I'm not complaining! We've had great weather lately and Simeon and I have been outside everyday (which is a great change after the long winter). Yesterday we went out to lunch with my parents and went back to their house for a visit and a tour of the garden. Things are finally starting to spring up. It's so good to see the green, even if the deer have eaten a lot of it :( They sent home some daffodils and mayflowers with me and they're a very cheery addition to the apartment, especially today.
Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They ARE nice. I should stridently disavow the following, being a guy and all; but I have always enjoyed fresh flowers. Esp. roses.
I seem to remember that barrell--and possibly the lamp--from our good Mr. Carroll's ABU dorm room. :)
I see that your first Mother's Day is coming up soon...
<><