Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our animal friends

As a continuation of our last post I thought I'd share a couple of pictures we took of the local wildlife while we were at the reversing falls. The groundhog was very suspicious of our motives and kept inching towards his burrow but did let Simeon get a good look at him. That's assuming of course that he was looking at the rodent and not at his hands, thinking: "Hey! Fingers!"
I got Sean to snap this pic because I was quite impressed with this rather regal-looking seagull. I've never liked seagulls; they're rats with wings that infest fast food parking lots because stupid people feed them fries and then drive off before the birds start pooping happy meals on everyone else's windshields. *Sigh* But I digress. He seems different somehow. Here's hoping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"pooping Happy meals...!!" LOL.
Ever has one do so on one? NOT fun, I gaurantee. Loved the picture of the ground-hog.
Just wait until Simeon figures out all that he can do with those fingers! Time to put all of the treasures up out of reach. I swear that I needed six pairs of hands and ten pairs of eyes once Dy discovered her hands and later began walking! LOL.
<><