Friday, April 11, 2008

We may not have mentioned it.....

I don't know if we've told you that Simeon can roll over now. Ummmm, surprise. Anyway, this morning I had him on the floor and he was reaching for a toy and he actually pulled himself forward to reach it! I couldn't believe it, he must've pulled him self a good 6 inches. I though it quite impressive. Of course, when I got the camera he wouldn't do it again but he does roll over in the video at least. {I apologize for the annoying voice in the background}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! And what a milestone! Incidentally, I saw a baby boy of "normal" size today. You were right; Simeon IS big for his age. But SOOOO cute!! Wait until he's old enough to date...say 45!
Has he started to toddle yet?
<><

Cricket on the Hearth said...

Ummmm, no. Five month olds do not walk yet.

Anonymous said...

Oh...He looked like...you know...maybe he was... *trails off...blushes...*
<><

Cricket on the Hearth said...

LOL!